Skip to main content

Screen Freezes after clciking a pop-up

More
13 years 3 months ago #109541 by davec
I am using the vertex template along with Hikashop and have encountered a problem with the screen freezing after veiwing a product pop up image.

Using Firebug I found this line

<div id="sbox-overlay" aria-hidden="false" style="z-index: 65555; opacity: 0; width: 1583px; height: 822px;" tabindex="-1"></div>

If I change the opactiy to 100 I get a black screen, so I believe this may be where the issue lies.

Any advice appreciated.

I am using J3.1 and

Thanks

Dave B)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #109549 by nicolas
This sounds like you have a javascript error on your pages (probably something related to your template).

Can you provide a link to that page ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #109561 by davec
Hi Nicolas

the site is here . It is for registered users only so I have set you up as an admin and PM'd the login details

Thanks

Dave B)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #109575 by nicolas
Hi,

I don't have the problem with the image on the page custodysupplies.co.uk/test/shop/books-ma...ns-magazines-12-pack
I tried on both IE, Chrome and FireFox and it worked fine for all of them.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #109579 by davec
Nicolas

thanks for the reply. The image pops up no problem but after it has been closed the page is frozen.

Dave B)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #109595 by nicolas
I know what you meant. And that's what I tried and I didn't had any problem closing the popups.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #109598 by davec
The pop ups close, the problem is that I cannot then click on add to cart or any menu items.

[UPDATE]

I have just disabled the multibox options in the template and it now all seems to be working correctly.

Dave B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum