- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Unable to select a country for my warehouse.
- Revivalution
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 3 months ago #109614
by Revivalution
Unable to select a country for my warehouse. was created by Revivalution
I've spent several hours trying to create a working shipping plugin for UPS. It will be the only shipping method we offer. I have all of my UPS credentials entered. However, I am unable to create a warehouse. The country drop down does not work so I am stuck with Afghanistan as my country. I go ahead and enter the information that I can and I select the options for my UPS shipping and click save. Everything is erased after the save except for my UPS credentials.
Please help as quickly as possible.
Please help as quickly as possible.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #109626
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Unable to select a country for my warehouse.
Hi,
1. Can you test it with this last version of the UPS shipping plugin ?
2. Can you check if it's coming from a JavaScript error ? or just give me a back-end access through a private message ?
Thanks
.
1. Can you test it with this last version of the UPS shipping plugin ?
2. Can you check if it's coming from a JavaScript error ? or just give me a back-end access through a private message ?
Thanks
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Revivalution
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 3 months ago #109635
by Revivalution
Replied by Revivalution on topic Unable to select a country for my warehouse.
Thanks. I sent you a couple PMs with the info you need to login.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds