Skip to main content

Custom Displays in Joomla 3

More
13 years 3 months ago #109845 by nolanf76
I would like to amend the address options that are required when a customer is checking out. In Joolma 2.5 I could do this by amending the custom fields in the display options. But in Joomla 3 I cannot find the same details to change. Can anyone help?

Many Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #109872 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Custom Displays in Joomla 3
You will find the same menu Display->Custom fields on the backend:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #109892 by nolanf76
Hi Nicolas,

Thank you for your reply. I have attached a screenprint of what I see - as you will see I do not appear to have the tabs across the top of the page? Am I missing something else?

Thank you for your help.

Fiona

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #109895 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Custom Displays in Joomla 3
You need to change the option "menu position" of the configuration and you will see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nolanf76

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #109899 by nolanf76
Nicolas, sorry I am not sure where this option is? Could you give a little more direction?
Many Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #109900 by nolanf76
Thank you Nicolas - I have found it!

Many thanks for the quick replies.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.210 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum