- Posts: 18
- Thank you received: 0
Where toplace Google Analytics code 4 conversions
- Kattycon72
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Kattycon72
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 18
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Kattycon72
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 18
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Kattycon72
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 18
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
No one is responding because others don't know how to respond and that I was busy answering other messages, and since you post again, I don't see the thread at the top of the queue and thus you need to wait longer for me to see it
So I would advise against "uping" your messages. Also, please note that we try to prioritize users with subscriptions to our commercial editions which is not your case.
I actually don't see the link of your message with mine. I'm talking about publishing a plugin which will handle the ecommerce data sending to Google Analytics automatically.
There is no need to add any code to any page in that case.
So I'm not sure what you're trying to achieve, or if we're actually talking about the same thing ?
Could you give more context to your question ? Maybe with an example ? Do you already have a Joomla Google Analytics plugin activated on your website ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Kattycon72
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 18
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Kattycon72
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 18
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
As I said, if you activate and configure the Google Analytics plugin of HikaShop, there is no code to add anywhere as HikaShop will add it automatically where it needs to be.
If you don't want to use that plugin and hard code that in HikaShop, then it will depend on what payment methods you use. It will basically be the same that for any other tracking system:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/68067...es.html?limitstart=0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Kattycon72
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 18
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Did you read the link I gave which says where to add tracking code ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Kattycon72
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 18
- Thank you received: 0
For tips see
adwords.google.com/support/aw/bin/answer...nswer=86276&hl=en_US .
Google Ireland Ltd.
Gordon House, Barrow Street
Dublin 4, Ireland
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The place where to put the modifications will depend on your payment method, either in the file "after_end" or the file "end" of the view "checkout" via the menu Display->Views.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I have decided I want to place it on the checkout page (where the user fill out the name address etc).
In which file to I need to place the code ?
Tnx
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Tnx for reply.
I read the other thread as well.
The way I understand it I need to insertt the Google analytics conversion code in both "after_end" and in the "end" file ?
The same code in both of the two files above ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I saved the file, and after that I went to the front-end using Google chrome on my test-site
I put a product in the cart and moved to the checkout. Then I right-clicked and selected to view "the sourch code". But I can't find the code here ?
This is way Google telles you to do it in order to see if the code is there.
Is it in the right place, because if it was I should be able to see it ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You need to close the PHP code before adding your HTML.
So you need to add the line:
?>
just before your code.
Second, that will only display at the end of the checkout while the user is being redirected to your payment gateway.
That way, you don't have irrelevant statistics of persons who went to the checkout but didn't create any order.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Now My "end" file looks like this.... with the new code snippet.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.