- Posts: 39
- Thank you received: 0
Personnalised products for customers
13 years 3 months ago #110059
by Oslo
Personnalised products for customers was created by Oslo
I only have 3 products, for exemple :
- for the first product I would like the customer to be able to Upload 5 of his own images, with small thumbnail previews & add about 500 words (in a text box),
- for the 2nd product I would like the customer to be able to Upload 10 of his own images, with small thumbnail previews & add about 1000 words,
- for the 3rd product I would like the customer to be able to Upload 15 of his own images, with small thumbnail previews & add about 1500 words.
1. Which means the customer choses his product (1, 2 or 3, obviously with a different price for each product),
2. Then when added to cart, he is able to upload his images and add text.
3. Only then, go to login or create a new account.
4. Go to payment
Is this possible in Hikashop?
Could this be a solution? : when the product is added to cart I can redirect my customer to another "composant form", then redirect him back to Hikashop to create his account & payment.
I hope I've made myself clear!
Thank-you for your answers
- for the first product I would like the customer to be able to Upload 5 of his own images, with small thumbnail previews & add about 500 words (in a text box),
- for the 2nd product I would like the customer to be able to Upload 10 of his own images, with small thumbnail previews & add about 1000 words,
- for the 3rd product I would like the customer to be able to Upload 15 of his own images, with small thumbnail previews & add about 1500 words.
1. Which means the customer choses his product (1, 2 or 3, obviously with a different price for each product),
2. Then when added to cart, he is able to upload his images and add text.
3. Only then, go to login or create a new account.
4. Go to payment
Is this possible in Hikashop?
Could this be a solution? : when the product is added to cart I can redirect my customer to another "composant form", then redirect him back to Hikashop to create his account & payment.
I hope I've made myself clear!
Thank-you for your answers
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #110082
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Personnalised products for customers
Hello there,
This is currently possible by using the custom fields feature of Hikashop.
However, you won't have to redirect the customer since custom fields have to be filled in the product page.
So your customer will find a product, upload their images and so on, then click on the add to cart button and be able to checkout.
This is currently possible by using the custom fields feature of Hikashop.
However, you won't have to redirect the customer since custom fields have to be filled in the product page.
So your customer will find a product, upload their images and so on, then click on the add to cart button and be able to checkout.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #110123
by Oslo
Replied by Oslo on topic Personnalised products for customers
Would I have to buy the Hikashop Essential or Business for this to work I can't see it working on the free download.
Thanks so much for your answers!
Thanks so much for your answers!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #110135
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Personnalised products for customers
That's indedd only possible with custom fields of the table "item" in the Business edition.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #110262
by Oslo
Replied by Oslo on topic Personnalised products for customers
Hi,
That's absolutly great!!!
Thank-you so much for your answers.
That's absolutly great!!!
Thank-you so much for your answers.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 2 months ago #295244
by soonplatinum
Replied by soonplatinum on topic Personnalised products for customers
I would like to create a product for only one customer at a time. Publish it in the shop for only that client to see or download. Other customer browsing the site products can not see the clients products. Just the client only will see their product/s.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #295255
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Personnalised products for customers
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.253 seconds