- Posts: 18
- Thank you received: 0
Changing Billing Options
- Kattycon72
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 3 months ago #110119
by Kattycon72
Changing Billing Options was created by Kattycon72
How do i change from ‘pre authorized collection’ to ‘sale or immediate bill’
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #110179
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Changing Billing Options
Hi,
Sorry but I don't really understand your question, can you give us more details on what you need ?
Sorry but I don't really understand your question, can you give us more details on what you need ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Kattycon72
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 18
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 3 months ago #110282
by Kattycon72
Replied by Kattycon72 on topic Changing Billing Options
Cardsave have said that i need to change my selection from ‘pre authorized collection’ to ‘sale or immediate bill’ with regards to the payments on my site at the moment it is set as ‘pre authorized collection’ and I need it as 'sale or immediate bill’ so that it automatically transfers to my bank account. I have also asked a question 3 times now about where to put some code that Google Adwords have given me so that I can track conversions on the website. My web developer does not know where within the shop he needs to place this code so that I can track conversions and I urgently need this. Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #110297
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Changing Billing Options
The option is called "instant capture" on our end. Simply toggle it in the options of the card save plugin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds