Skip to main content

Customising EMails and Views

More
13 years 3 months ago #110138 by steve2012
Hi,

I am trying to edit the Display>Views>ordermarket / invoice.php, when i click on the invoice or any other view i get an "Error 404, Category not found" page displayed, if I try the same file on your demo site i get the page code displayed.

Can you help please

Regards

Steve

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #110206 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Customising EMails and Views
Hi,

Can you edit an HikaShop view correctly ?
Is it just for HikaMarket views ?

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #110265 by steve2012
Hi,

I cannot edit either hikamarket or hikashop views.

Regards

Regards

Steve

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #110298 by nicolas
Hi,

Do you use a recent version of HikaShop ?

Could you provide a backend access so that we can look at the issue ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #110314 by steve2012
Hi

I have version 2.1.3 installed.

Credentials removed by a moderator


Many Thanks

Regards

Steve
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by Jerome.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #110320 by nicolas
It looks like a problem with your server configuration.

Please edit the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/tmpl/listing.php and change the line:
Code:
<a href="<?php echo hikashop_completeLink('view&task=edit&id='.strip_tags($row->id));?>">

to:
Code:
<a href="<?php echo hikashop_completeLink('view&task=edit&id='.urlencode(strip_tags($row->id)));?>">

and that should hopefully circumvent the issue.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #110330 by steve2012
Hi,

Many thanks for your help but I am sorry to say the code fix above has not helped.

Regards

Regards

Steve

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #110332 by nicolas
Please provide a FTP access via our contact form or PM then so that we can look directly at the code as we don't have the problem on our end and can't reproduce it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #110368 by nicolas
The problem came from the dot.
I replaced that code with this:
<a href="<?php echo hikashop_completeLink('view&task=edit&id='.str_replace('.','%2E',strip_tags($row->id)));?>">
and it's working now.
The following user(s) said Thank You: steve2012

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #110372 by steve2012
Hi,

Great many many thanks for your very prompt support.

I take it I will need to change that line when ever I do an update.

Regards

Regards

Steve

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #110375 by nicolas
No. We did the modification on our end too so it will be included in next version.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #110377 by steve2012
Hi

Fantastic,

Thank you

Regards

Steve

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.235 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum