- Posts: 261
- Thank you received: 5
multiple downloads in 1 product fail
13 years 3 months ago #110833
by Sjaak
multiple downloads in 1 product fail was created by Sjaak
Hi,
I sell downloadable products. When I have a series of products that have the same theme or use I combine them to a 'collection'. Then clients can buy 10-20-30 products for a better price. To save server space I would like to use the same downloadpaths.
It already happened that my clients where not able to download files when I added multiple files to one product. Sometimes they could just download 3 products out of ten, or 5 out of 12. Today I even had a client that could download 0 products out of 12.
Is there a limit to the amount of files that can be added to one product?
Sjaak
I sell downloadable products. When I have a series of products that have the same theme or use I combine them to a 'collection'. Then clients can buy 10-20-30 products for a better price. To save server space I would like to use the same downloadpaths.
It already happened that my clients where not able to download files when I added multiple files to one product. Sometimes they could just download 3 products out of ten, or 5 out of 12. Today I even had a client that could download 0 products out of 12.
Is there a limit to the amount of files that can be added to one product?
Sjaak
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #110891
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic multiple downloads in 1 product fail
Hi,
There is no such limit.
The download of the files of a product are not linked to the minimum quantity of the prices.
So I don't see why it would do that.
There is no such limit.
The download of the files of a product are not linked to the minimum quantity of the prices.
So I don't see why it would do that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #110893
by Sjaak
Replied by Sjaak on topic multiple downloads in 1 product fail
:S
My question was not about the price of the products. It was about the amount of downloadable files that can be attached to one product.
Now I see that products with multiple downloadable files attached give problems I am forced to combine the files to 1 zipfile to let my clients download a collection. This means that I need to use twice the space on my server for the same files. I need to use my serverspace efficiently.
Sjaak
My question was not about the price of the products. It was about the amount of downloadable files that can be attached to one product.
Now I see that products with multiple downloadable files attached give problems I am forced to combine the files to 1 zipfile to let my clients download a collection. This means that I need to use twice the space on my server for the same files. I need to use my serverspace efficiently.
Sjaak
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #110915
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic multiple downloads in 1 product fail
My answer was not about the price of the products. It was about the amount of downloadable files that can be attached to one product.
So I as said, there is no such limitation and we cannot reproduce such problem on our end.
So I as said, there is no such limitation and we cannot reproduce such problem on our end.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds