- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 0
Paypal Advanced
13 years 3 months ago #111156
by wrworkman
Paypal Advanced was created by wrworkman
If I want to use Paypal Advanced which is the in between version of paypal standard and paypal pro, do I use the paypal pro or paypal standard hika shop plugin?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #111169
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Paypal Advanced
Hi,
Regarding the documentation, the paypal standard plugin could be better.
This plugin redirect the customer to the paypal website. I think that, if you have a paypal advanced account, it will be possible to use it in the paypal website after redirection.
There is too many paypal solutions and the documentation does not explain clearly how integrate it so.. It is just speculation.
Regards,
Regarding the documentation, the paypal standard plugin could be better.
This plugin redirect the customer to the paypal website. I think that, if you have a paypal advanced account, it will be possible to use it in the paypal website after redirection.
There is too many paypal solutions and the documentation does not explain clearly how integrate it so.. It is just speculation.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds