- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
Hikashop acymailing plugin issue?
13 years 3 months ago #111203
by lithium2k
Hikashop acymailing plugin issue? was created by lithium2k
Hi there,
I am using Hikashop essentials with Acymailing plugin to insert products.
When I go into a newsletter to insert the products, I press the Products button. Then in the modal dialog I check the items and press insert.
When I press insert, nothing seems to happen..?
Any ideas?
I am using Hikashop essentials with Acymailing plugin to insert products.
When I go into a newsletter to insert the products, I press the Products button. Then in the modal dialog I check the items and press insert.
When I press insert, nothing seems to happen..?
Any ideas?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #111208
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Hikashop acymailing plugin issue?
Hi,
The "insert product" button is not compatible with Acymailing newsletter. It could be use for articles but not newsletter.
If you want to insert an HikaShop product into an acymailing newsletter, you have to use an Acymailing tag.
Regards,
The "insert product" button is not compatible with Acymailing newsletter. It could be use for articles but not newsletter.
If you want to insert an HikaShop product into an acymailing newsletter, you have to use an Acymailing tag.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #111209
by lithium2k
Replied by lithium2k on topic Hikashop acymailing plugin issue?
Thanks Jerome.
Could you kindly point me to some documentation for Acymailing tags?
Thanks!
Could you kindly point me to some documentation for Acymailing tags?
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #111245
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hikashop acymailing plugin issue?
When you edit a newsletter, you have a tags button at the top to select the tags to insert.
You will have a HikaShop tags tab if you have a commercial edition of HikaShop installed and it will allow you to insert products in the newsletter:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UzPQcT1veI
You will have a HikaShop tags tab if you have a commercial edition of HikaShop installed and it will allow you to insert products in the newsletter:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UzPQcT1veI
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds