Innovative Gateway plug-in & Setting Card Types
13 years 3 months ago #111306
by jazzmang
Innovative Gateway plug-in & Setting Card Types was created by jazzmang
I need to set this so it only allows MasterCard and VISA.
I can set the images to display this but the select menu still contains AMEX and Diners.
I cannot find where I set these or any thing in the documentation for the plugin.
Is this set with a HikaShop's end or does it get it from the gateway's end somehow?
Thanks.
I can set the images to display this but the select menu still contains AMEX and Diners.
I cannot find where I set these or any thing in the documentation for the plugin.
Is this set with a HikaShop's end or does it get it from the gateway's end somehow?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #111400
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Innovative Gateway plug-in & Setting Card Types
It is set in the HikaShop innovative gateway plugin code:
$method->ask_cctype = array('visa' => 'VISA', 'mc' => 'MasterCard', 'amex' => 'American Express', 'diners' => 'Diners', 'discover' => 'Discover', 'jcb' => 'JCB' );
in the file plugins/hikashoppayment/innovativegateway/innovativegateway.php
You will have to remove it in the code directly via FTP of a file manager extension.
$method->ask_cctype = array('visa' => 'VISA', 'mc' => 'MasterCard', 'amex' => 'American Express', 'diners' => 'Diners', 'discover' => 'Discover', 'jcb' => 'JCB' );
in the file plugins/hikashoppayment/innovativegateway/innovativegateway.php
You will have to remove it in the code directly via FTP of a file manager extension.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jazzmang
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #111656
by jazzmang
Replied by jazzmang on topic Innovative Gateway plug-in & Setting Card Types
Exactly what I needed.
Might want to think about moving this to a variable like you have in a few other payment modules.
Mainly because we will have to remember to back and do this every time we perform an update to Hikashop as far as I can tell.
Might want to think about moving this to a variable like you have in a few other payment modules.
Mainly because we will have to remember to back and do this every time we perform an update to Hikashop as far as I can tell.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #111660
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Innovative Gateway plug-in & Setting Card Types
Yes, we'll add that for next version.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #114581
by jazzmang
Replied by jazzmang on topic Innovative Gateway plug-in & Setting Card Types
FYI I was told by a client today trying to get Inuit to activate this on their account, and the client was told:
Thought I'd share.
Trust me, I'm not happy with Inuit right now. Back to recommending Authorize.net at the moment.
we are no longer opening Innovative Gateway merchant accounts because that service is being phased out. You will need to use a shopping cart that is compatible with "QuickBooks Merchant Service SDK" also known as "Intuit Merchant Service." The following page describes this service in more detail on section 2: kbgopayment.intuit.com/intuit/index?page..._content&id=INF20280
Thought I'd share.
Trust me, I'm not happy with Inuit right now. Back to recommending Authorize.net at the moment.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds