- Posts: 301
- Thank you received: 1
Order Number
13 years 3 months ago #111364
by Huski
Order Number was created by Huski
Hi
Have the essentials version of Hika. Haven't renewed another year with Hika as yet but all of a sudden the last 2 orders now are using the basic version of Hikas order number. My order number system has disappeared and says only commercial versions have order number functionality.
I thought I only have to renew to maintain updates - so does the functionality of the business versions stop if you don't renew?
Cheers
Have the essentials version of Hika. Haven't renewed another year with Hika as yet but all of a sudden the last 2 orders now are using the basic version of Hikas order number. My order number system has disappeared and says only commercial versions have order number functionality.
I thought I only have to renew to maintain updates - so does the functionality of the business versions stop if you don't renew?
Cheers
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #111367
by Huski
Replied by Huski on topic Order Number
fixed
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by Huski.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #111380
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Order Number
It doesn't but I suppose that you tried to update HikaShop with a starter edition install package instead of a Business edition package and thus the business edition features were removed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds