Skip to main content

No shipping or payment after upgrade

More
13 years 3 months ago #111529 by labelleb
I had Hikashop on Joomla 1.5 and everything worked fine. I had FEDEX, UPS and USPS for shipping working fine and use an Authorize.net emulation for my credit cards. I since installed Joomla 3.1.1 and Hikashop 2.2 Nothing seems to submit right now. FedEx argues with invalid selections (wants home delivery even though it is), USPS is just lost and when I submit a sale (using manual shipping) it logs the sale but never calls out to the credit card processor. Its like nothing is being transmitted. Anyone have any thoughts? I have been through the FAQs many times already

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #111530 by nicolas
Hi,

It's potentially a bug. HikaShop 2.2 has just been released and the shipping and payment methods system have been completely redone. We've tested it extensively but you probably stumbled on some bugs.

Could you provide a backend and FTP access to your website so that we can look at all that ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #111531 by labelleb
Sure just let me know how to do that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #111532 by labelleb
Oh you mean you want an account to login to the site admin and then also FTP to and from?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #111535 by labelleb
I did notice one thing odd. I updated the URL in the interface for the payment gateway to use eprocessing not Authorize.net. When I look at the file on the server it does not reflect that change. Let me know where to send the login info to

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #111536 by nicolas
You can use our contact form:
www.hikashop.com/en/contact-us.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #111537 by labelleb

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #111542 by Jerome
Hi,

You do not have access to the administrator section of this site.

We have access in the front-end but not in the back-end. So we can't check your configuration.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #111546 by labelleb
Sorry I missed the check box. Fixed now. Just FYI I am looking to move up to commercial version but want to make sure everything works before I do. Had too many issues with other products that didn't work when I got them (not hikashop)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #111551 by Jerome
Hi,

The FTP account does not work.
We checked the backend and we see that the shipping plugins are not up to date. It is not the latest version installed in your website.
Because we can't access to the FTP, we can't check the folder permissions.

I think it is a plugin installation problem.
Please check the permissions in the hikashop plugin folders (hikashop / hikashoppayment / hikashopshipping).

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #111553 by labelleb
Not sure where to get newer versions, those were the latest I could find. Can you tell me what versions to look for? Authorize.net came with it I thought so it should be up to date.

I checked the permissions and they look correct, image attached

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #111554 by labelleb
to access the FTP add @averagegunguy.com to the user id I gave you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #111597 by nicolas
Thank you for the access.
I was able to update the plugins now.
It's working again now.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #111616 by labelleb
Thanks so much for the help! Is there a good resource to look for the most recent (other than browsing google)? BTW I see that FEDEX is unpublished as a shipping method. Did that one not work? I had hoped to get FEDEX and USPS both.

Time to move up to the commercial edition :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #111618 by nicolas
The plugins are all in the back/extensions folder of the hikashop install package.
Fedex was already unpublished before we look at your website. So we didn't touch it.
It should work though provided that you configured it properly and that you enable it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.275 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum