- Posts: 107
- Thank you received: 1
Problem with the buying process
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #111591
by Ronon
Problem with the buying process was created by Ronon
Hi, I have a little problem in the buying process. Now I have configured two shipping methods:
- Cost € 0 for orders over 30 € (30 € to 10000 €)
- Cost € 6 + VAT for orders less than € 30 (from € 1 to € 29.99)
In the HikaShop configuration options (Complete Purchase Options), I marked "Yes" in the options "Automatically select the default shipping and payment methods" and "Auto submit payment methods selection and sent" , to avoid having to hit "Next" twice when I'm selecting the method of payment, and it automatically calculate shipping costs based on the amount of the order.
The problem I have is once you fill the shipping address, and I click on "Next", the screen stays blank, and to give back "Next", step by selecting the Shipping window.
If I disable the two boxes I have indicated, it does not, but of course, the user does not show the shipping included in the price until it is at the end of the payment process, which is not like me too. .. I prefer to see it at first.
Why is this? I attached some screenshots of the buying process.
Thank you.
- Cost € 0 for orders over 30 € (30 € to 10000 €)
- Cost € 6 + VAT for orders less than € 30 (from € 1 to € 29.99)
In the HikaShop configuration options (Complete Purchase Options), I marked "Yes" in the options "Automatically select the default shipping and payment methods" and "Auto submit payment methods selection and sent" , to avoid having to hit "Next" twice when I'm selecting the method of payment, and it automatically calculate shipping costs based on the amount of the order.
The problem I have is once you fill the shipping address, and I click on "Next", the screen stays blank, and to give back "Next", step by selecting the Shipping window.
If I disable the two boxes I have indicated, it does not, but of course, the user does not show the shipping included in the price until it is at the end of the payment process, which is not like me too. .. I prefer to see it at first.
Why is this? I attached some screenshots of the buying process.
Thank you.
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by Ronon.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 2 months ago #111596
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Problem with the buying process
Hi,
I think that your should probably put the Introducir datos action in the same step as your Dirreccion and Envio actions.
I think that your should probably put the Introducir datos action in the same step as your Dirreccion and Envio actions.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #111599
by Ronon
Replied by Ronon on topic Problem with the buying process
Hi, thanks for responding so quickly. What I have in two distinct steps, as you can see in the attached screen shot. A greeting.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #111611
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Problem with the buying process
Hi there,
Mohamed was suggesting to gather these two step in one step.
Could you try that?
Mohamed was suggesting to gather these two step in one step.
Could you try that?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #111663
by Ronon
Replied by Ronon on topic Problem with the buying process
Hello, if I put "Enter data" in the same way that "Address" and "Shipping", it asks me address twice.
But if I put "Enter data" and "Address" in the same step, and then "Send", "Payment" and "Terms and Conditions" on the next step, and goes well and not left blank window.
Thank you very much!
But if I put "Enter data" and "Address" in the same step, and then "Send", "Payment" and "Terms and Conditions" on the next step, and goes well and not left blank window.
Thank you very much!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #111690
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Problem with the buying process
So I'm not following you. What is your question ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds