- Posts: 217
- Thank you received: 1
admin email
The admin email that is sent does not display the registration information on it - how can I do that?
A code snippet would be very much appreciated!
Mat
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
What do you mean by registration informations?
You can add whatever you want in this email trough the Hikashop email editor in System>Email.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You can add it like that:
<?php echo $data->customer->user_email; ?>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
When I added that code it returned my email address and not the customer email address.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I think that you are sending notifications about an order created by you, so with your address email as customer email address.
Thanks to try with another order with a different email address and you will see that it's working fine.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Xavier wrote: Hi,
I think that you are sending notifications about an order created by you, so with your address email as customer email address.
Thanks to try with another order with a different email address and you will see that it's working fine.
Hi Xavier - sadly I just used a random email address and it did not appear with that code.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/20592...omisation.html#25386
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
For the products that are ordered I want to know what categories they are in so that I can email the admin email to different people ... how might I do that?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You have to make some SQL request in order to load the "product categories" (in the table hikashop_proder_category).
It requires some PHP and developpement skills.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The code is not 2 lines. We could do that as part of a small custom work.
Otherwise, a possibility is to use HikaMarket Multivendor to assign each product to his vendor and then the vendor will receive an email if one or several of his products are purchased and he will only see his. That way it would be automatic, without any code modification.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.