- Posts: 18
- Thank you received: 0
Cardsave integration page
- Kattycon72
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 2 months ago #111800
by Kattycon72
Cardsave integration page was created by Kattycon72
Hi,
Can you help?
How do I get back to the cardsave intergration screen so I can change the payment setting. I have looked through it and I cannot find it.
Can you help?
How do I get back to the cardsave intergration screen so I can change the payment setting. I have looked through it and I cannot find it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #111825
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Cardsave integration page
Hi,
In HikaShop 2.2, we introduce a multi-payment system. You can create several configurations for the same payment plugin.
It allow you to configure a lot of new things using restrictions and payment prices.
In the backend, in the "System > Payment plugin" menu you will find the configured payment plugins.
You can create new payment configuration using the "new" button and then selecting the payment method that you want to create a new configuration.
Regards,
In HikaShop 2.2, we introduce a multi-payment system. You can create several configurations for the same payment plugin.
It allow you to configure a lot of new things using restrictions and payment prices.
In the backend, in the "System > Payment plugin" menu you will find the configured payment plugins.
You can create new payment configuration using the "new" button and then selecting the payment method that you want to create a new configuration.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds