- Posts: 217
- Thank you received: 1
hikashopToggleFields
13 years 2 months ago #111855
by Mat
hikashopToggleFields was created by Mat
Hi,
There is a javascript function called hikashopToggleFields that seems to not be loaded on my checkout - it appears the function was created but never deployed in my version of hikashop 1.5.7.
Is that true and can I ignore the function or should I be using the function?
In the code it says:
static $done = false;
if(!$done){
$js.="
function hikashopToggleFields(new_value,namekey,field_type,id){ ... etc ....
Which clearly does not output the function because done is false. Should I edit that code to true and does the function work in 1.5.7 or should I just carry on as if the function doesn't exist?
Thanks,
Mat
There is a javascript function called hikashopToggleFields that seems to not be loaded on my checkout - it appears the function was created but never deployed in my version of hikashop 1.5.7.
Is that true and can I ignore the function or should I be using the function?
In the code it says:
static $done = false;
if(!$done){
$js.="
function hikashopToggleFields(new_value,namekey,field_type,id){ ... etc ....
Which clearly does not output the function because done is false. Should I edit that code to true and does the function work in 1.5.7 or should I just carry on as if the function doesn't exist?
Thanks,
Mat
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #111891
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic hikashopToggleFields
Hi,
I remember such plugin in old versions of HikaShop. Ideally, updating would solve the problem. But if you don't need it you can remove it.
Its role is to handle the "display limited to" option of custom fields which you probably don't use.
I remember such plugin in old versions of HikaShop. Ideally, updating would solve the problem. But if you don't need it you can remove it.
Its role is to handle the "display limited to" option of custom fields which you probably don't use.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds