- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Downloadable Products
13 years 2 months ago #111905
by bstemp
Downloadable Products was created by bstemp
Hi - Im sorry if this is a newbie question but have done a search through here without luck. So apologies in advance.
Ive downloaded and trialed Hikashop today. Ive created a downloadable product and setup so people need to add this to their cart and checkout.
I got my invoice and was able to click on the order number to download the file.
The issue I have is that when I look at the product on my site without being logged in - I can see a link for the product on the page - which if I click on this link I can download the product when bypasses my need for the perform to login and go through the checkout.
Ive downloaded and trialed Hikashop today. Ive created a downloadable product and setup so people need to add this to their cart and checkout.
I got my invoice and was able to click on the order number to download the file.
The issue I have is that when I look at the product on my site without being logged in - I can see a link for the product on the page - which if I click on this link I can download the product when bypasses my need for the perform to login and go through the checkout.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 2 months ago #111912
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Downloadable Products
Hi,
Did you pût it through your description's product ? Can I have a link to that page for testing purpose ?
Thanks
.
Did you pût it through your description's product ? Can I have a link to that page for testing purpose ?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #111913
by bstemp
Replied by bstemp on topic Downloadable Products
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #111919
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Downloadable Products
Ok, and can you show me through a screenshot how did you configured your product ? If you putted it through your product's description you'll just have to remove it
.
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #111925
by bstemp
Replied by bstemp on topic Downloadable Products
No problems - please see attached.
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by bstemp.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 2 months ago #111931
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Downloadable Products
Ok the problem is coming from the fact that you have put the "free download" option to YES through your product file configuration
.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #111933
by bstemp
Replied by bstemp on topic Downloadable Products
Unreal !!! Thanks for your persistence and help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds