- Posts: 301
- Thank you received: 6
Cart not going to paypal giving error
13 years 2 months ago #112046
by fan4chevy
Cart not going to paypal giving error was created by fan4chevy
Hi,
When selecting paypal the cart gives 'Thank you for your purchase.', says error:NO_CURRENCY_FOUND_GOOGLE_ANALYTICS and still says proceed to check out as item is still showing for purchase.
Not sure what the google thing is but dont think I need it.
Your help is appreciated. I am using business edition.
Charles
When selecting paypal the cart gives 'Thank you for your purchase.', says error:NO_CURRENCY_FOUND_GOOGLE_ANALYTICS and still says proceed to check out as item is still showing for purchase.
Not sure what the google thing is but dont think I need it.
Your help is appreciated. I am using business edition.
Charles
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #112064
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Cart not going to paypal giving error
That's because you turned on the Google Analytics plugin of HikaShop without configuring it.
Unpublish it and you won't get the error.
Unpublish it and you won't get the error.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #112071
by fan4chevy
Replied by fan4chevy on topic Cart not going to paypal giving error
Works now thanks.
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by fan4chevy.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds