- Posts: 47
- Thank you received: 1
Tax / Non-Tax prices not displaying correctly
- akcreation
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 2 months ago #112175
by akcreation
Tax / Non-Tax prices not displaying correctly was created by akcreation
Hi there, when I switch on for my shop to show prices both before and after tax, both of the prices appear on the same line and cause the price to overlap the edge of my module which looks horrible.
Where / how do I edit the code so that the 2 prices can appear on separate lines (ie one above the other) and not side by side?
Thanks a lot,
Keith
Where / how do I edit the code so that the 2 prices can appear on separate lines (ie one above the other) and not side by side?
Thanks a lot,
Keith
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 2 months ago #112247
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Tax / Non-Tax prices not displaying correctly
Hi Keith,
Can you show me through a screenshot where do you exactly have this problem ? and eventually send me a link to this page ? But I think that the file to edit will be the "listing_price" file of the "product" view of your front-end template.
Hope this will help you a little.
Can you show me through a screenshot where do you exactly have this problem ? and eventually send me a link to this page ? But I think that the file to edit will be the "listing_price" file of the "product" view of your front-end template.
Hope this will help you a little.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- akcreation
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 47
- Thank you received: 1
13 years 2 months ago #113272
by akcreation
Replied by akcreation on topic Tax / Non-Tax prices not displaying correctly
Hi Mohamed,
Thank you, after editing the page you suggested I have now been able to format the prices as I wanted.
Best Regards,
Keith
Thank you, after editing the page you suggested I have now been able to format the prices as I wanted.
Best Regards,
Keith
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds