WYSIWYG editor in custom field
- ClickWebDesign
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 2 months ago #112220
by ClickWebDesign
WYSIWYG editor in custom field was created by ClickWebDesign
Hi,
I need subscript/superscript in a custom field. How do I go about this? What would it take to have a WYSIWYG editor in custom field?
Thanks!
I need subscript/superscript in a custom field. How do I go about this? What would it take to have a WYSIWYG editor in custom field?
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #112308
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic WYSIWYG editor in custom field
You would have to create a new custom field type via a system plugin. You would implement the onFieldsLoad trigger to add your type in HikaShop and add the class of your type in a myfieldtype_class.php file next to the main file of the plugin. That class would contain the different functions of a custom field type class: __construct getFieldName trans show display JSCheck check
I invite you to look at the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/field.php for some examples.
I invite you to look at the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/field.php for some examples.
Code:
class plgHikashopSubuserfield extends JPlugin
{
function __construct(&$subject, $config) {
parent::__construct($subject, $config);
}
function onFieldsLoad(&$fields) {
$me = null;
$me->name = 'myfieldtype';
$me->text = 'My field type';
$me->js = 'allTypes["plg.myfieldtype"] = new array("required","default","columnname");';
$fields[] = $me;
}
}
if(defined('HIKASHOP_COMPONENT')) {
require_once( dirname(__FILE__).DS.'myfieldtype_class.php' );
}
The following user(s) said Thank You: ClickWebDesign
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ClickWebDesign
-
Topic Author
- Offline
13 years 2 months ago #112318
by ClickWebDesign
Replied by ClickWebDesign on topic WYSIWYG editor in custom field
Thanks Nicolas, very helpful reply, I'll check it out:)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds