Skip to main content

Order Status in multi language site

More
13 years 3 months ago #112281 by veeco
Hello,
as i aware order status is using #__hikashop_category... is it printed using jTEXT ?

thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #112284 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi,

I think that you'll find all translations of order status through your language file ("Hikashop->System->Configuration->Language") like for example :
Code:
ORDER_STATUS_CREATED="created" ORDER_STATUS_PENDING="pending" ORDER_STATUS_CONFIRMED="confirmed" ORDER_STATUS_CANCELLED="cancelled" ORDER_STATUS_REFUNDED="refunded" ORDER_STATUS_SHIPPED="shipped"
Hope this will help you a little.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #337215 by ler@singmuiheng.com
Hi, May I know if I want to add a new order status and need multilanguage. How can I achieve this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #337223 by nicolas
Hi,

First, you should enter the name of your order status in english by default, without spaces or extra chracters besides letters.
Then, you can add a translation override like so:
ORDER_STATUS_XXX="My status"
where XXX is the name of your order status in uppercase.
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
The following user(s) said Thank You: ler@singmuiheng.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.174 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum