- Posts: 190
- Thank you received: 0
Coupon Minimum order value
- codewarrior
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #112572
by codewarrior
Coupon Minimum order value was created by codewarrior
Hi,
I set up a coupon of 50€ usable for products of 100€
Minimum order value = 100€
If I buy a product of 100€ I get this error message and can't use the coupon (cf. picture)
I had to set Minimum order value to 99.90€ to get it working !
In my mind a Minimum value means >=
Could you please change the testing condition with something like "if price >= Minimum order value"
it will allow coupons to work without any trick.
Thanks. Regards
I set up a coupon of 50€ usable for products of 100€
Minimum order value = 100€
If I buy a product of 100€ I get this error message and can't use the coupon (cf. picture)
I had to set Minimum order value to 99.90€ to get it working !
In my mind a Minimum value means >=
Could you please change the testing condition with something like "if price >= Minimum order value"
it will allow coupons to work without any trick.
Thanks. Regards
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by codewarrior.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #112595
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Coupon Minimum order value
Hi there,
We just checked on our end and it's working fine, the coupon is applied when the order reach 100€.
Could you post your coupon configuration as well as the main configuration options?
We just checked on our end and it's working fine, the coupon is applied when the order reach 100€.
Could you post your coupon configuration as well as the main configuration options?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds