- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Two shipping methods on checkout
13 years 2 months ago #113118
by lilly
Two shipping methods on checkout was created by lilly
Here's the site: jimfidler.com
When you purchase a physical CD, it gives two shipping methods - one for the CD (calculated by weight and place) the other free download. I don't want the customer to be able to choose between two options because the free download is free, no shipping cost, so I don't want that to show... you'll see what I mean in the attachment... It should be just the price for the physical CD and the appropriate shipping price.
When you purchase a physical CD, it gives two shipping methods - one for the CD (calculated by weight and place) the other free download. I don't want the customer to be able to choose between two options because the free download is free, no shipping cost, so I don't want that to show... you'll see what I mean in the attachment... It should be just the price for the physical CD and the appropriate shipping price.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 2 months ago #113139
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Two shipping methods on checkout
Hi,
Can you show me some screenshots of how did you configured your two shipping methods ?
Thanks
.
Can you show me some screenshots of how did you configured your two shipping methods ?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #113244
by lilly
Replied by lilly on topic Two shipping methods on checkout
Yes, please see attached. I have several shipping methods for physical CD's depending on weight and then one other shipping method for downloads which should not have shipping price or option for shipping. Let me know if you have any questions - again the site is jimfidler.com - thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 2 months ago #113319
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Two shipping methods on checkout
Ok, I think that the solution will probably be to un-publish the "Downloads" shipping method, then if your customer purchase virtual products, he won't need any shipping method .
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds