Skip to main content

Coupon setup

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #113654 by langkatech
Coupon setup was created by langkatech
I want to set a coupon up so that it is a random number say 568973. And I can email that to someone.. and when they use it it gives them their discount. The problem is every time I set it up it shows up on everyone's order on checkout. I think I am doing something wrong.. On the back end does "publish" mean make the coupon active? Or does it mean publish to the website so everyone can see it? If its not published does the code still work?

Also I don't require my customers to register or login.. Is there a way for the coupon code to be published and not show up at checkout.. they just have to know it?
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by langkatech.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #113805 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Coupon setup
Hi,

"published" means that the coupon can be used.

After that, when a coupon is used, it is displayed in the checkout with the step "coupon".
If you don't want to display it, you have to customize the view.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #113848 by langkatech
Replied by langkatech on topic Coupon setup
which view in particular. And what would I have to do, just delete it from being displayed? Is there a particular line? thanks for the help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #113980 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Coupon setup
Hi,

In the view "checkout | coupon".
The first part display the input box if the customer wants to enter a coupon.
The second part display the coupon label with the button to delete the coupon.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.174 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum