- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
Price display on product page
- luciano991
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 2 months ago #114200
by luciano991
Price display on product page was created by luciano991
Hello,
I have searched the forums and tried some CSS tricks but to no avail. On this page: 174.132.115.188/~paulagot/index.php/stor...17-apple-valley-barn
I like the cart button and price below the image the way I have styled it but the garbage to the right of the photo I want to get rid of. I have searched the language file to no avail. So if you are going to recommend a change to the language file can you suggest some.....language?
Thanks,
Mark
I have searched the forums and tried some CSS tricks but to no avail. On this page: 174.132.115.188/~paulagot/index.php/stor...17-apple-valley-barn
I like the cart button and price below the image the way I have styled it but the garbage to the right of the photo I want to get rid of. I have searched the language file to no avail. So if you are going to recommend a change to the language file can you suggest some.....language?
Mark
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 2 months ago #114257
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Price display on product page
Hi,
As you said, you can eventually do it through your language file by editing this line :
by :
BUT, I think that the best solution if you want your price/add to cart button to be displaid below your product picture, will be to :
- Go to "Hikashop->Display->Views"
- Edit the code of the Show_default file of your product view of your front-end template that you are currently using
As you said, you can eventually do it through your language file by editing this line :
Code:
PRODUCT_MSRP_AFTER="Our price:"
Code:
PRODUCT_MSRP_AFTER=""
BUT, I think that the best solution if you want your price/add to cart button to be displaid below your product picture, will be to :
- Go to "Hikashop->Display->Views"
- Edit the code of the Show_default file of your product view of your front-end template that you are currently using
The following user(s) said Thank You: luciano991
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- luciano991
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 2 months ago #114365
by luciano991
Replied by luciano991 on topic Price display on product page
Mohamed,
Thanks so much for your reply. I have been poking around in the Views files but at this point editing PHP is a bit more of a challenge than I can address. Regrettably I could not find the line you referenced in the Language file but it didn't solve the problem. Eventually I colored the text the same as the background. Crude but a necessary down and dirty fix for a project that is already past deadline and over budget. Again thanks for your input. I hope that in the future there will be an easier way to select layouts for product, product category and product detail pages. But HikaShop is still a pretty good addition to Joomla! And so far the free version has proved valuable. After looking at the language file, I can't imagine the effort that goes into programming such an extension.
all the best,
Mark
Thanks so much for your reply. I have been poking around in the Views files but at this point editing PHP is a bit more of a challenge than I can address. Regrettably I could not find the line you referenced in the Language file but it didn't solve the problem. Eventually I colored the text the same as the background. Crude but a necessary down and dirty fix for a project that is already past deadline and over budget. Again thanks for your input. I hope that in the future there will be an easier way to select layouts for product, product category and product detail pages. But HikaShop is still a pretty good addition to Joomla! And so far the free version has proved valuable. After looking at the language file, I can't imagine the effort that goes into programming such an extension.
all the best,
Mark
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #114417
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Price display on product page
Hi,
You can edit the HikaShop language file though the HikaShop configuration panel. There is a tab "language" where you can open & edit the HikaShop language files.
You can also use a language override to change the translation without editing the original language file.
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
HikaShop choose a flexible way so for the moment, we propose a complete editable interface that you can change and customize like you want.
We have a lot of options and we can't even add options for all elements in the product page, it will be too much.
It is planned to create a new layout interface of the product page but for the moment it is just a draft because we are not completely sure of the structure we will choose. But we want to integrate something which will be as user friendly as possible
Regards,
You can edit the HikaShop language file though the HikaShop configuration panel. There is a tab "language" where you can open & edit the HikaShop language files.
You can also use a language override to change the translation without editing the original language file.
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
HikaShop choose a flexible way so for the moment, we propose a complete editable interface that you can change and customize like you want.
We have a lot of options and we can't even add options for all elements in the product page, it will be too much.
It is planned to create a new layout interface of the product page but for the moment it is just a draft because we are not completely sure of the structure we will choose. But we want to integrate something which will be as user friendly as possible
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds