- Posts: 145
- Thank you received: 0
Download files to mobile device
- southga1974
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 2 months ago #114349
by southga1974
Download files to mobile device was created by southga1974
I have a store where I sell digital files (PDF and EPUB). Is it possible for a user to download those files to his phone or tablet from the confirmation email?
Thanks.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 2 months ago #114355
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Download files to mobile device
Hi,
I think that this will depends of the phone himself and its browser. Note that you can now display a user download space, through your user control panel where your customers will be able to re-download all the files that he bought.
You'll be able to display it by "enabling your customer download space" through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Main->File".
I think that this will depends of the phone himself and its browser. Note that you can now display a user download space, through your user control panel where your customers will be able to re-download all the files that he bought.
You'll be able to display it by "enabling your customer download space" through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Main->File".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- southga1974
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 145
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 2 months ago #114383
by southga1974
Replied by southga1974 on topic Download files to mobile device
I see the Order page on my site. Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds