- Posts: 76
- Thank you received: 3
credit card payment
13 years 2 months ago #114804
by NADEJDE
credit card payment was created by NADEJDE
I am trying to implement credit card payment on our online shop (
www.coloidale.ro
). We have a contract with a local credit card processor, and it's interface gave us some links wich they should be implemented in our payment modules, or checkout page.
Now, I tried to use the Credit Card payment plugin, but somehow I think that this is not the one I need to use. Other plugins (where needed I supose) has a textbox for the redirect link, but this one not.
If the plugin I should use is another, and/or it is another way for implementing the redirect link (wich I have), please tell me...
There is also the problem of sending client data to the payment gateway, if you can give me a clue now too, I would be grateful.
Thank you.
Now, I tried to use the Credit Card payment plugin, but somehow I think that this is not the one I need to use. Other plugins (where needed I supose) has a textbox for the redirect link, but this one not.
If the plugin I should use is another, and/or it is another way for implementing the redirect link (wich I have), please tell me...
There is also the problem of sending client data to the payment gateway, if you can give me a clue now too, I would be grateful.
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #114929
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic credit card payment
Hi,
That will require to create a full payment plugin.
You can of course base yourself on existing payment plugins in hikaShop, but that still requires strong programming skills.
We have a developer documentation available which explains a bit the different triggers necessary to the creation of payment plugins and plugins in general:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...r-documentation.html
That will require to create a full payment plugin.
You can of course base yourself on existing payment plugins in hikaShop, but that still requires strong programming skills.
We have a developer documentation available which explains a bit the different triggers necessary to the creation of payment plugins and plugins in general:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...r-documentation.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #115018
by NADEJDE
Replied by NADEJDE on topic credit card payment
It is posible for somebody from your team to implement it? I have the documentation, and you know your platform.
If this would be possible, we can discuss costs, by e-mail: paul.nadejde@coloidale.ro
I think it will be expensive for me, but it worth a try...
If this would be possible, we can discuss costs, by e-mail: paul.nadejde@coloidale.ro
I think it will be expensive for me, but it worth a try...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #115045
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic credit card payment
Hi,
Thanks to send your request via our contact form www.hikashop.com/fr/support/contact-us.html
You can specify the address of this topic.
Regards,
Thanks to send your request via our contact form www.hikashop.com/fr/support/contact-us.html
You can specify the address of this topic.
Regards,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds