- Posts: 28
- Thank you received: 1
Configure badge per product, not per categories
- raulpiscoi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 2 months ago #115283
by raulpiscoi
Configure badge per product, not per categories was created by raulpiscoi
Hi,
I just readied and readied the hikashop documentation but I cannot figured how to configure a badge for product.
Here is the situation:
- I configures a new badge "new";
- I wanna assign to only a few products from a specific category the badge "new";
- I can assign only to an entire category respective badge.
- I want to make a link "New Product" to display only the product with a specific badge, in my case "new" badge. How can I do that?
If is necessary I can be more specific.
Regards,
Raul
I just readied and readied the hikashop documentation but I cannot figured how to configure a badge for product.
Here is the situation:
- I configures a new badge "new";
- I wanna assign to only a few products from a specific category the badge "new";
- I can assign only to an entire category respective badge.
- I want to make a link "New Product" to display only the product with a specific badge, in my case "new" badge. How can I do that?
If is necessary I can be more specific.
Regards,
Raul
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #115300
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Configure badge per product, not per categories
Hi there,
Adding badges on specific product is not yet possible.
The best solution is to move the products to a specific and hidden category (for example "new category", not published) and then apply the badge on this category.
About the link, the last Hikashop version (2.2.0) allow you to put a link on the badge, so if people click on this badge, they will be redirected to the specified link.
Adding badges on specific product is not yet possible.
The best solution is to move the products to a specific and hidden category (for example "new category", not published) and then apply the badge on this category.
About the link, the last Hikashop version (2.2.0) allow you to put a link on the badge, so if people click on this badge, they will be redirected to the specified link.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- raulpiscoi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 28
- Thank you received: 1
13 years 2 months ago #115347
by raulpiscoi
Replied by raulpiscoi on topic Configure badge per product, not per categories
Hi Eliot and thank you for quick response.
1. can you tell me if you have in plan to introduce this functionality? It is very useful and other cart software had already.
2. You don't understand what I need: I want to list all products with a specific badge, it is possible?
Raul
1. can you tell me if you have in plan to introduce this functionality? It is very useful and other cart software had already.
2. You don't understand what I need: I want to list all products with a specific badge, it is possible?
Raul
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- raulpiscoi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 28
- Thank you received: 1
13 years 2 months ago #115349
by raulpiscoi
Replied by raulpiscoi on topic Configure badge per product, not per categories
Hi Eliot,
I got it now. It's not what I need specific, but it is ok.
I expect soon to finalize what I suggest.
Raul
I got it now. It's not what I need specific, but it is ok.
I expect soon to finalize what I suggest.
Raul
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #151035
by boopoo
Replied by boopoo on topic Configure badge per product, not per categories
Hello,
Same question really 8 months on from original post.
Do you think in the future it will be possible to add badges just to specific products within a category (not to all products in the category)?
Thanks again. It's a nice feature.
Same question really 8 months on from original post.
Do you think in the future it will be possible to add badges just to specific products within a category (not to all products in the category)?
Thanks again. It's a nice feature.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #151051
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Configure badge per product, not per categories
It's on our todo list but not a high priority.
The following user(s) said Thank You: boopoo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 4 months ago #154964
by Tamulionyte-Krilavičienė
Replied by Tamulionyte-Krilavičienė on topic Configure badge per product, not per categories
This function (badge per product) will be highly appreciated. So if one additional “please” will help to move this work to higher place in yours to do list…
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds