- Posts: 41
- Thank you received: 0
[Solved] This is normal?
- diosneptuno
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #115457
by diosneptuno
[Solved] This is normal? was created by diosneptuno
Hello:
I have installed HikaShop in Joomla 3.0 (it's the first time I install in 3.0) and I see this in the top of the administration, the text displayed no link to any place.
You can see a screenshot at this link: awesomescreenshot.com/05b1ji1b6c
What can be the problem?
Thank you
Andreu
I have installed HikaShop in Joomla 3.0 (it's the first time I install in 3.0) and I see this in the top of the administration, the text displayed no link to any place.
You can see a screenshot at this link: awesomescreenshot.com/05b1ji1b6c
What can be the problem?
Thank you
Andreu
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by diosneptuno.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #115461
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic This is normal?
Hi,
It means that in the "menu position" option of the configuration, the value selected is "below the title" instead of "above the content". Change that and it will display normally.
It means that in the "menu position" option of the configuration, the value selected is "below the title" instead of "above the content". Change that and it will display normally.
The following user(s) said Thank You: diosneptuno
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- diosneptuno
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 41
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 2 months ago #115465
by diosneptuno
Replied by diosneptuno on topic This is normal?
Ups... OK thank you very much, Solved!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds