- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Hello, An Alipay notification was refused because
13 years 2 months ago #115572
by T.Y.
Hello, An Alipay notification was refused because was created by T.Y.
Dear Sir,
I use Alipay with Hikashop.
It works well, but I got E-mail many Times from our Shop
subject is: Alipay :invalid response
contents is:
Hello,
An Alipay notification was refused because the response from the Alipay server was invalid
I got this E-mail many many Times.
I dont Know Why.
Can I Stop this E-mail ??
Payment Alipay is no Problem.
Thanks.
I use Alipay with Hikashop.
It works well, but I got E-mail many Times from our Shop
subject is: Alipay :invalid response
contents is:
Hello,
An Alipay notification was refused because the response from the Alipay server was invalid
I got this E-mail many many Times.
I dont Know Why.
Can I Stop this E-mail ??
Payment Alipay is no Problem.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 2 months ago #115669
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Hello, An Alipay notification was refused because
Hi,
1. If you're not using the last Hikashop version (2.2.0) you should probably download the last Hikashop version and install it again.
2. If you are receiving this kind of mail it probably means that the payment process went wrong.
3. If you really don't want to receive this mail you'll just have to edit the 'plugins\hikashopshipping\usps\usps.php' file and change these lines :
by
1. If you're not using the last Hikashop version (2.2.0) you should probably download the last Hikashop version and install it again.
2. If you are receiving this kind of mail it probably means that the payment process went wrong.
3. If you really don't want to receive this mail you'll just have to edit the 'plugins\hikashopshipping\usps\usps.php' file and change these lines :
Code:
$email->subject = JText::sprintf('NOTIFICATION_REFUSED_FOR_THE_ORDER','Alipay').'invalid response';
$email->body = JText::sprintf("Hello,\r\n An Alipay notification was refused because the response from the Alipay server was invalid")."\r\n\r\n".$order_text;
$this->modifyOrder($order_id,null,false,$email);
Code:
$email->subject = JText::sprintf('NOTIFICATION_REFUSED_FOR_THE_ORDER','Alipay').'invalid response';
$email->body = JText::sprintf("Hello,\r\n An Alipay notification was refused because the response from the Alipay server was invalid")."\r\n\r\n".$order_text;
$this->modifyOrder($order_id,null,false,'');
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.249 seconds