- Posts: 2334
- Thank you received: 403
Paypal item price is 0.00
13 years 1 month ago #119909
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Paypal item price is 0.00
After looking aroud it seems that the problem was coming from the deposit plugin
.
We fixed it and it's now working on your end, this will be include in the next version.
We fixed it and it's now working on your end, this will be include in the next version.
The following user(s) said Thank You: magickarle
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- magickarle
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 86
- Thank you received: 3
13 years 1 month ago #119914
by magickarle
Replied by magickarle on topic Paypal item price is 0.00
It works now.
Thank you!
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 5 months ago #153726
by flyingplanet
I have the same issue...
How do I know which version of the deposit plugin I'm using and how could I get the latest one?
I'm using Hikashop Business 2.3.0, but I may have tried to install an old deposit plugin before realizing that I needed the BE for that.
Thank you for the help.
Replied by flyingplanet on topic Paypal item price is 0.00
Eliot wrote: After looking aroud it seems that the problem was coming from the deposit plugin
.
We fixed it and it's now working on your end, this will be include in the next version.
I have the same issue...
How do I know which version of the deposit plugin I'm using and how could I get the latest one?
I'm using Hikashop Business 2.3.0, but I may have tried to install an old deposit plugin before realizing that I needed the BE for that.
Thank you for the help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 5 months ago #153822
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Paypal item price is 0.00
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.264 seconds