- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
Toolbar Suddenly disappeared
13 years 2 months ago #115964
by dedyandy
Toolbar Suddenly disappeared was created by dedyandy
Hi,
The Toolbar suddenly disappeared. The only way I could get it back was by increasing the font size (please see attached). However, it was not successful with the page of `Badges`, although I increased the font to 500%.
I tried to change the template to Hathor (I had used Isis before), and the Toolbar has appeared again.
Could anyone give advise of how to correct it. I like using Isis.
Thanks,
Andy.
The Toolbar suddenly disappeared. The only way I could get it back was by increasing the font size (please see attached). However, it was not successful with the page of `Badges`, although I increased the font to 500%.
I tried to change the template to Hathor (I had used Isis before), and the Toolbar has appeared again.
Could anyone give advise of how to correct it. I like using Isis.
Thanks,
Andy.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #115968
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Toolbar Suddenly disappeared
Hi,
Which Joomla version are you using ?
Regards,
Which Joomla version are you using ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dedyandy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #116038
by dedyandy
Replied by dedyandy on topic Toolbar Suddenly disappeared
I am using ver. 3.1.4.
Thanks.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #116050
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Toolbar Suddenly disappeared
I had the same problem on my end after updating to 3.1.4 and not only with HikaShop but everywhere on the backend of my test website. Clearing the cache of my browser restored the toolbar on the pages as it was before.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dedyandy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #116140
by dedyandy
Replied by dedyandy on topic Toolbar Suddenly disappeared
Thanks Nicolas. The toolbar has been restored on all the pages.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds