Skip to main content

Translate bug?

More
13 years 2 months ago #116262 by DavidLi
Translate bug? was created by DavidLi
Hi, I have multilanguage store by Falang component. If I copy (duplicate) product and change info text in both languages I have, I can see changes in description text in backend. But in the frontend in product listing the description text is not changed. All duplicated products has the same text inherited from first product which was used for cloning products.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #116272 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Translate bug?
Hi,

If the translations are correct on your backend, there is no reason it shouldn't be the case on the frontend too, regardless of the fact that the product was copied or not before. Are you sure that it doesn't come from a caching issue on your frontend ? Did you try to flush your website and browser cache ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #116298 by DavidLi
Replied by DavidLi on topic Translate bug?
Yes. I tryed flush cash nad change browser, but it do not help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #116371 by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Translate bug?
Ok,
So it's maybe coming from your translation file, then you should probably turn on the language debug option of the Joomla configuration and display your website. At the bottom of the page, you will have a red area telling you which lines of the translation files are not correct.
Then, you'll just need to fix them.
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.196 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum