- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Fatal Error
- neatgadgets
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 2 months ago #116342
by neatgadgets
Fatal Error was created by neatgadgets
I have HikaShop installed and I keep getting Fatal Errors. I disabled JNews because the error had that in the message, and I got to the point of adding an item to the cart but it bombed out with another fatal error message:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 32 bytes) in /home/ngadgets/public_html/cms25/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/field.php on line 377
The website is adventurethon.com.au/cms25
Click on shop
Andrew
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 32 bytes) in /home/ngadgets/public_html/cms25/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/field.php on line 377
The website is adventurethon.com.au/cms25
Click on shop
Andrew
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 2 months ago #116367
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Fatal Error
Hi Andrew,
It means that the memory requirements exceed your default memory limit, I think that you can maybe solve this by adding a line like this to your server’s php.ini file:
Hope this will help you a little.
It means that the memory requirements exceed your default memory limit, I think that you can maybe solve this by adding a line like this to your server’s php.ini file:
Code:
memory_limit = 128M
Hope this will help you a little.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds