- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Product display listing not aligned.
13 years 2 months ago #116420
by e654777
Product display listing not aligned. was created by e654777
Hi,
I downloaded hikashop and try to implement it on my website. i have a little problem with product listing display that is not aligned.
www.bizbit.com/v1/index.php/eshop
any idea?
Thanks
I downloaded hikashop and try to implement it on my website. i have a little problem with product listing display that is not aligned.
www.bizbit.com/v1/index.php/eshop
any idea?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #116434
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Product display listing not aligned.
Hi,
I think that the best solution will be to use some CSS code like this :
Hope this will help you a little.
I think that the best solution will be to use some CSS code like this :
Code:
.hikashop_subcontainer.thumbnail {
height: 240px;
}
Hope this will help you a little.
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
The following user(s) said Thank You: e654777
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #116454
by e654777
It worked ... thank you so much. :woohoo:
Replied by e654777 on topic Product display listing not aligned.
Mohamed Thelji wrote: Hi,
I think that the best solution will be to use some CSS code like this :Code:.hikashop_subcontainer.thumbnail { height: 240px; }
Hope this will help you a little.
It worked ... thank you so much. :woohoo:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds