- Posts: 73
- Thank you received: 1
Multilanguage Websites and Hikashop
13 years 2 months ago #116665
by julian56
Multilanguage Websites and Hikashop was created by julian56
I am very happy by Hikashop, but I have several websites, each one working in more than 3 languages.
The best improvement I can see would be to be able to use the native Joomla language switch for categories and products (same as we are using in the articles of Joomla).
I hope that it will be reality soon
The best improvement I can see would be to be able to use the native Joomla language switch for categories and products (same as we are using in the articles of Joomla).
I hope that it will be reality soon
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #116701
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Multilanguage Websites and Hikashop
Hi,
Actually our solution for the multilangue is FaLang, and to edit the translations directly in the product page, you can enable the option "Activate the edition of content in multiple languages" in Configuration > Languages.
The Joomla language switch is on our TODO list.
Actually our solution for the multilangue is FaLang, and to edit the translations directly in the product page, you can enable the option "Activate the edition of content in multiple languages" in Configuration > Languages.
The Joomla language switch is on our TODO list.
The following user(s) said Thank You: julian56
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds