- Posts: 447
- Thank you received: 20
Default Image Issue and Data Overwritten
13 years 1 month ago #117268
by davec
Default Image Issue and Data Overwritten was created by davec
-- url of the page with the problem -- : http:/acorntraps.co.uk/test
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.0
-- Joomla version --
.15
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.22
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 22
Hi I am having problems with uploading a default image in the configuration. I have tried this on the current installation and also tried on a fresh installation with no other plugins or modules installed.
If I just save the configuration all is well but when I try to add a default image I get an Internal Server Error 500 and
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request..
Secondly I re-insatlled Hikashop and all of my saved configuration data was overwritten, including adddress, currency and zone etc.
Suggestions greatly appreciated
Tanks
Dave
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.0
-- Joomla version --
.15-- PHP version -- : 5.3.22
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 22
Hi I am having problems with uploading a default image in the configuration. I have tried this on the current installation and also tried on a fresh installation with no other plugins or modules installed.
If I just save the configuration all is well but when I try to add a default image I get an Internal Server Error 500 and
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request..
Secondly I re-insatlled Hikashop and all of my saved configuration data was overwritten, including adddress, currency and zone etc.
Suggestions greatly appreciated
Tanks
Dave
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 1 month ago #117274
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Default Image Issue and Data Overwritten
Hi,
I tried it on my end and it seems to be working fine so did you also tried to upload a picture through your product configuration page ? That's maybe a permission issue.
I tried it on my end and it seems to be working fine so did you also tried to upload a picture through your product configuration page ? That's maybe a permission issue.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #117290
by davec
Replied by davec on topic Default Image Issue and Data Overwritten
Hi Mohamed
This is an issue in the backend. I tried to upload the file within the system confguration. If I load an image as a product image there are not any issues.
I have since tried it with a 2.5 install and get the same problem
Dave
This is an issue in the backend. I tried to upload the file within the system confguration. If I load an image as a product image there are not any issues.
I have since tried it with a 2.5 install and get the same problem
Dave
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #117425
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Default Image Issue and Data Overwritten
Hi,
Could you please enable the error reporting to maximum, and enable the error reporting in order to give us the returned error ?
Could you please enable the error reporting to maximum, and enable the error reporting in order to give us the returned error ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #117438
by davec
Replied by davec on topic Default Image Issue and Data Overwritten
I have done this and also swicthed on Debug also. No errors are shown on the front page.
Dave
Dave
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #117538
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Default Image Issue and Data Overwritten
You have maybe a server side error.
Thanks to try to install HikaShop again over the current install, it can maybe solve the problem.
Else, thanks to give us a backend access.
Thanks to try to install HikaShop again over the current install, it can maybe solve the problem.
Else, thanks to give us a backend access.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #117559
by davec
Replied by davec on topic Default Image Issue and Data Overwritten
Hi
I will pm you access to the back-end shortly.
I will also contact the hosting company regading the image issue
Thanks
Dave
I will pm you access to the back-end shortly.
I will also contact the hosting company regading the image issue
Thanks
Dave
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #117623
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Default Image Issue and Data Overwritten
Hi,
Thanks to check your php log file, it will give us more informations about the problem.
Because actually we can't really do anything.
Thanks to check your php log file, it will give us more informations about the problem.
Because actually we can't really do anything.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #117636
by davec
Replied by davec on topic Default Image Issue and Data Overwritten
Xavier
thanks for your input. I would just like to clarify that the actual Hikashop configuration etc is correct.
Thanks
Dave
thanks for your input. I would just like to clarify that the actual Hikashop configuration etc is correct.
Thanks
Dave
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #117787
by davec
Replied by davec on topic Default Image Issue and Data Overwritten
The image upload problem is now resolved. Some adjustments were made to the server by the hosting company.
Thanks
Dave
Thanks
Dave
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by davec.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.249 seconds