- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Configuration shopping cart
13 years 1 month ago #117594
by nikita777
Configuration shopping cart was created by nikita777
Hello everyone,
I just started using hikashop and I really like.
But I have a problem with the shopping cart.
I would like a shopping cart as the demo but my shopping cart has not the image of shopping cart and even if I set a background color, the background does not change.
Someone can help me?
Thank you.
I use the version hikashop starter.
Nikita
I just started using hikashop and I really like.
But I have a problem with the shopping cart.
I would like a shopping cart as the demo but my shopping cart has not the image of shopping cart and even if I set a background color, the background does not change.
Someone can help me?
Thank you.
I use the version hikashop starter.
Nikita
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #117633
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Configuration shopping cart
Hi,
You can find documentation about how to customize the layout, it will help you to customize the cart.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
You can find documentation about how to customize the layout, it will help you to customize the cart.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: nikita777
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds