- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 1
Modify the "No Shipping Method Found" message
13 years 1 month ago #117969
by shifty_
Modify the "No Shipping Method Found" message was created by shifty_
Hi There
Everytime I try and override or edit the No Shipping Found error message.
NO_SHIPPING_METHOD_FOUND="Hello this is a test"
It formats the error message like this when it is displayed on the front end:
HELLO_THIS_IS_A_TEST
All other overrides I have done to the language file are working fine.
I tried loading the latest language file but any time I change that one message (even if I alter just 1 letter) it formats it differently like I showed above. E.g.I changed the d to an s and this is how it appears now = NO_SHIPPING_METHOS_FOUND
Cheers
shifty_
Everytime I try and override or edit the No Shipping Found error message.
NO_SHIPPING_METHOD_FOUND="Hello this is a test"
It formats the error message like this when it is displayed on the front end:
HELLO_THIS_IS_A_TEST
All other overrides I have done to the language file are working fine.
I tried loading the latest language file but any time I change that one message (even if I alter just 1 letter) it formats it differently like I showed above. E.g.I changed the d to an s and this is how it appears now = NO_SHIPPING_METHOS_FOUND
Cheers
shifty_
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 1 month ago #118021
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Modify the "No Shipping Method Found" message
Hi,
Thanks for your feedback, we found out from where the problem was coming and fixed it, so you'll just have to :
- Edit the "YOUR_WEBSITE\administrator\components\com_hikashop\classes\shipping.php" file.
- Change these lines :
By :
Thanks for your feedback, we found out from where the problem was coming and fixed it, so you'll just have to :
- Edit the "YOUR_WEBSITE\administrator\components\com_hikashop\classes\shipping.php" file.
- Change these lines :
Code:
if($trans!=$value){
$value = $trans;
}
$app = JFactory::getApplication();
$app->enqueueMessage($value);
Code:
if($trans!=$value){
$trans = $value;
}
$app = JFactory::getApplication();
$app->enqueueMessage($trans);
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #120975
by shifty_
Replied by shifty_ on topic Modify the "No Shipping Method Found" message
Hi There, I tried the above and while it fixed the problem for that particular message it seems to break other errors messages. For example, instead of the nice message I typed in to the override section it now says this:
ORDER_QUANTITY_TOO_SMALL_FOR_SHIPPING_METHODS
Cheers
Mark
ORDER_QUANTITY_TOO_SMALL_FOR_SHIPPING_METHODS
Cheers
Mark
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 1 month ago #121002
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Modify the "No Shipping Method Found" message
Hi,
I think that you should just download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it, and try it again.
I think that you should just download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it, and try it again.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 52
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 9 months ago #135864
by petermorris
Replied by petermorris on topic Modify the "No Shipping Method Found" message
I just downloaded the latest version yesterday and now I am having the same error message. Can anyone help?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 9 months ago #135881
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Modify the "No Shipping Method Found" message
Hi,
Can you give me a link to your website so that I can test if the error is the same ?
Also, can you download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it, and test it again ?
Can you give me a link to your website so that I can test if the error is the same ?
Also, can you download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it, and test it again ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #135930
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Modify the "No Shipping Method Found" message
The latest version is now 2.2.3
Can you provide screenshots of the options of your shipping methods ?
Can you provide screenshots of the options of your shipping methods ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds