Skip to main content

New input field in administration

More
13 years 1 month ago #117979 by .:M@rt!n:.
-- url of the page with the problem -- : mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message

-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Starter 2.1.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.3


Hi,
I need to add new input field when I create new product in administration (like name of product), and its value I need to display in frontend under name of product. Is it posible to do this?

Thanks for response

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #118016 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi,

I think that the best solution will be to create a custom field through "Hikashop->Display->Custom Fields" and set the table to "Product" the type to "Text". Also, don't forget to publish it through your front-end and back-end.
Your custom field will then appear through the "specification" tab of your product page, but if you really want it to show under your product name, you can do it by editing the code of your show_default file of your product view of your front-end template through "Hikashop->Display->Views".

Note that custom field are only available through the business version of Hikashop.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #118018 by .:M@rt!n:.
Thaks for response.
I hoped that it will be possible to do it without business version.

Customer don't want to invest to other extension

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.180 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum