Skip to main content

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS after registration

More
13 years 1 month ago #118001 by .:M@rt!n:.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.1.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.3
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

Hi,
I have a problem with error ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS after registration on soa.algosoft.cz/subdom/soa/index.php/cz/kosik. Registration step is ok but after registration when i want to go to other page, there is a problem with ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS.
Why it is doing?

thanks for response

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #118034 by Xavier
Hi,

Thanks to enable the debug mode of Joomla, set the error reporting to "maximum" and give us the error returned if an complement on the error is returned.

The problem come maybe from you redirection link after login in the Joomla configuration, the error message is a Joomla massage.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #118040 by .:M@rt!n:.
Thanks for response.

I enable the debug mode and reporting set to "maximum". But if i login on site (aoa.algosoft.cz/subdom/soa/index.php/cz/kontakty) only what happen is empty page where browser inform me about redirect loop.
No error message.


EDIT: I try to change redirection link after login in administration, but browser still inform about redirection loop
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by .:M@rt!n:..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #118048 by .:M@rt!n:.
I got an idea now.

In fact i don't need to login user but for my purpose suffice to now during checkout user's email where to send information about purchase. Is it posible with Hika shop?
So what I need is actually checkout without registration, but I need send information to user's email


EDIT: I try to stop everything about HikaShop in plugins and redirecting loop is still there. So do you have any idea what I need to search to fix this?

thanks
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by .:M@rt!n:..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #118123 by nicolas
Hi,

I just tried to register on your website soa.algosoft.cz/subdom/soa/index.php/cz/kosik and didn't had any error. It worked fine and I got the notification email with the activation link and I saw the message:
Váš účet byl vytvořen a aktivační odkaz byl odeslán na e-mailovou adresu, kterou jste uvedli. Na tento odkaz musíte kliknout pro aktivaci. Poté se budete moci přihlásit

So as far as I can see it's working fine.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum