additional funding for the development
13 years 1 month ago #118436
by zlenko
my project ibaby.com.ua
additional funding for the development was created by zlenko
I want to offer developers Hikashop use the funding scheme of improvements in the form of money voting to do list.
This will allow developers to attract additional funding, and users affect the priority of improvements
This will allow developers to attract additional funding, and users affect the priority of improvements
my project ibaby.com.ua
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #118597
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic additional funding for the development
Hi,
That's an interesting idea. When you say that you want to offer such funding scheme, what do you mean ? Do you have something on your end ? A service in mind ?
That's an interesting idea. When you say that you want to offer such funding scheme, what do you mean ? Do you have something on your end ? A service in mind ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #118624
by zlenko
my project ibaby.com.ua
Replied by zlenko on topic additional funding for the development
Just having this idea. In the sense that for some improvements I would have voted a sum of 20-80 euros, and if these people would be a lot (although I'm not sure), then the developers that would be interested.
my project ibaby.com.ua
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #118676
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic additional funding for the development
Hi,
It is not the first time that this kind idea was proposed. And I think that in the paper it's a good idea but to make it real, it requires some development and an organization.
There are a lot of crowd-funding services now and I don't think that could be a good solution for us.
Do we have to submit a request for each element in our todo list ? How select the feature to submit or not ? For how long the request will be open ?
I think that before having a additional funding, it could interesting to have some kind of "poll" or vote system.
Regards,
It is not the first time that this kind idea was proposed. And I think that in the paper it's a good idea but to make it real, it requires some development and an organization.
There are a lot of crowd-funding services now and I don't think that could be a good solution for us.
Do we have to submit a request for each element in our todo list ? How select the feature to submit or not ? For how long the request will be open ?
I think that before having a additional funding, it could interesting to have some kind of "poll" or vote system.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #118718
by zlenko
my project ibaby.com.ua
Replied by zlenko on topic additional funding for the development
This may be the first step in this direction.I think that before having a additional funding, it could interesting to have some kind of "poll" or vote system.
my project ibaby.com.ua
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds