- Posts: 107
- Thank you received: 1
Putting Home icon in Joomla HikaShop
13 years 1 month ago #118661
by Ronon
Putting Home icon in Joomla HikaShop was created by Ronon
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business 2.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 2.5.11
-- PHP version -- : 5.2.17
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Mozilla Firefox 22.0
Hi, how I can put a startup icon in Joomla HikaShop? Right where you see in the picture I attached. A greeting.
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 2.5.11
-- PHP version -- : 5.2.17
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Mozilla Firefox 22.0
Hi, how I can put a startup icon in Joomla HikaShop? Right where you see in the picture I attached. A greeting.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #118667
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Putting Home icon in Joomla HikaShop
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #118702
by Ronon
Replied by Ronon on topic Putting Home icon in Joomla HikaShop
It is exactly what I was looking for, thank you very much!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds