- Posts: 214
- Thank you received: 7
Using commercial version in development
- conticreative
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 1 month ago #118962
by conticreative
Using commercial version in development was created by conticreative
I have a question in regard to using the commercial version of Hikashop on development servers.
I am just putting the final touches on a site that uses Hikashop Essential version but I am doing it on the actual domain it is destined to "live" after launch, just in a subdirectory.
I am about to start two new development, one using the essential and the other using the Business version. In both cases I'll be developing on servers that do not have the domain I am buying these versions for. One will be on my local server and the other will work off a domain similar to the final one (.net instead of .com).
How do I handle this? Will I have access to the more advanced functionality?
Thank you for your Kind replay.
I am just putting the final touches on a site that uses Hikashop Essential version but I am doing it on the actual domain it is destined to "live" after launch, just in a subdirectory.
I am about to start two new development, one using the essential and the other using the Business version. In both cases I'll be developing on servers that do not have the domain I am buying these versions for. One will be on my local server and the other will work off a domain similar to the final one (.net instead of .com).
How do I handle this? Will I have access to the more advanced functionality?
Thank you for your Kind replay.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #118969
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Using commercial version in development
Hi,
We handle this yes. You can install the package on a development website without any problem.
But we will provide the automatic updates and other services (cron, etc) only for the targeted domain.
You won't have any feature limitation except that and will have access to all advanced functionality.
Regards
We handle this yes. You can install the package on a development website without any problem.
But we will provide the automatic updates and other services (cron, etc) only for the targeted domain.
You won't have any feature limitation except that and will have access to all advanced functionality.
Regards
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds