- Posts: 640
- Thank you received: 16
Best SEO / SEF component for HikaShop
- PeterChain
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 1 month ago #119646
by PeterChain
Best SEO / SEF component for HikaShop was created by PeterChain
All posts I found about this topic are at least 5 months old and since then a lot of improvements have happened to the HikaShop component.
My question is:
1. Should I use a SEO/SEF component to improve URLs for hikashop products?
2. If so, which one do you recommend (free or paid, no matter).
I'm working with the latest stuff, Joomla 3.1 + last HikaShop and HikaMarket update.
My question is:
1. Should I use a SEO/SEF component to improve URLs for hikashop products?
2. If so, which one do you recommend (free or paid, no matter).
I'm working with the latest stuff, Joomla 3.1 + last HikaShop and HikaMarket update.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #119711
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Best SEO / SEF component for HikaShop
That's a personal view on the matter but default SEF URLs with joomla are already way enough for SEO as far as I know.
Sure, you can use a commercial SEF component which can potentially make them prettier, but that won't help for SEO.
I would instead recommend to focus on everything else: keywords, meta description, canonical urls, site map, microdata.
Sure, you can use a commercial SEF component which can potentially make them prettier, but that won't help for SEO.
I would instead recommend to focus on everything else: keywords, meta description, canonical urls, site map, microdata.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PeterChain
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- PeterChain
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 640
- Thank you received: 16
13 years 1 month ago #119718
by PeterChain
Replied by PeterChain on topic Best SEO / SEF component for HikaShop
Good!
This is the kind of answer I expected.
This is the kind of answer I expected.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds