Hikashop is really hard to use
13 years 1 month ago #120423
by ertmania
ertmania.dk - Elektronik-produkter - gaver til børn
Hikashop is really hard to use was created by ertmania
test.ertmania.dk/categories listing
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1
I think I have used 15 hours on Hikashop Starter.
I have managed to display 2 categories and 2 products.
The registration doesn't work.
The cart is just text.
I can't get the box background changed.
I seems to me, that the whole system is intricated and I don't understand the way the documentary is constructed.
Both the system and the documentation should be a process from a-z. :huh:
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1
I think I have used 15 hours on Hikashop Starter.
I have managed to display 2 categories and 2 products.
The registration doesn't work.
The cart is just text.
I can't get the box background changed.
I seems to me, that the whole system is intricated and I don't understand the way the documentary is constructed.
Both the system and the documentation should be a process from a-z. :huh:
ertmania.dk - Elektronik-produkter - gaver til børn
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #120475
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Hikashop is really hard to use
Hi there,
We try to make Hikashop as easy to use as possible but we understand that it may be hard to tame during the first hours.
I suggest you to take a look at the documentation which already give you a lot of information about how to configure the shop ( www.hikashop.com/support.html ). About your different issues, you can simply make a different thread for each and we'll be glad to help you.
We are also working on tutorials to help our new users to understand how Hikashop works
. Plus the last Hikashop version include a wizard which will help you during the first step of configuration. Download it and try it by yourself!
We try to make Hikashop as easy to use as possible but we understand that it may be hard to tame during the first hours.
I suggest you to take a look at the documentation which already give you a lot of information about how to configure the shop ( www.hikashop.com/support.html ). About your different issues, you can simply make a different thread for each and we'll be glad to help you.
We are also working on tutorials to help our new users to understand how Hikashop works
The following user(s) said Thank You: ertmania
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds