- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
How does HIkaShop perfoprm for high volume sites?
- danshand84
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 1 month ago #120443
by danshand84
How does HIkaShop perfoprm for high volume sites? was created by danshand84
Hello,
I'd like to know how HIkaShop performs for high volume sites? I mean when there are many client requests/minute, does HikaShop perform well? Are there any limitations? I realize server and database configuration are issues regarding high volume sites, but I was just wondering about the software itself.
Thanks
Dan
I'd like to know how HIkaShop performs for high volume sites? I mean when there are many client requests/minute, does HikaShop perform well? Are there any limitations? I realize server and database configuration are issues regarding high volume sites, but I was just wondering about the software itself.
Thanks
Dan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #120478
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic How does HIkaShop perfoprm for high volume sites?
Hi Dan,
We have many customers who manage a large amount of product (millions) and it seems that Hikashop is doing a good job there. About the multiple connexions at the same time, I would said that it also depends of how good your server is. But we know kaze ( anime.kaze.fr/ ) is using Hikashop and they have a lot of traffic. So you can take a look on their site and judge by yourself :).
We have many customers who manage a large amount of product (millions) and it seems that Hikashop is doing a good job there. About the multiple connexions at the same time, I would said that it also depends of how good your server is. But we know kaze ( anime.kaze.fr/ ) is using Hikashop and they have a lot of traffic. So you can take a look on their site and judge by yourself :).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds