- Posts: 107
- Thank you received: 1
Problem with HikaShop Business license
13 years 1 month ago #120681
by Ronon
Problem with HikaShop Business license was created by Ronon
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.tengoqueprobarlo.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.11
-- PHP version -- : 5.2.17
Hello, in the Joomla update manager, I get this error regarding HikaShop Business license: "We did not find a licence attached to your website". I am logged in Hikashop.com and can not find how to specify the URL of the site where I have installed HikaShop Business. Can you help me? Thank you.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.11
-- PHP version -- : 5.2.17
Hello, in the Joomla update manager, I get this error regarding HikaShop Business license: "We did not find a licence attached to your website". I am logged in Hikashop.com and can not find how to specify the URL of the site where I have installed HikaShop Business. Can you help me? Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #120686
by Ronon
Replied by Ronon on topic Problem with HikaShop Business license
Hello, I've installed manually from a FTP directory without problems ... The only thing that happens now is that during the checkout to buy a product, I get this error, but the checkout does well until the end ...
Warning: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument in /homez.714/tengoque/www/components/com_hikashop/controllers/checkout.php on line 770
Thanks
Warning: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument in /homez.714/tengoque/www/components/com_hikashop/controllers/checkout.php on line 770
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #120700
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Problem with HikaShop Business license
It's probably just a user session issue. logout/login from your frontend and try again and that should hopefully remove the warning.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #121588
by Ronon
Replied by Ronon on topic Problem with HikaShop Business license
Hi, it seems that this is not the problem because the line keeps coming even without one is logged in the frontend (I have disabled user registration, purchase without registering in the store). Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #121593
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Problem with HikaShop Business license
Hi,
I think that you'll probably find a solution through this thread :
I think that you'll probably find a solution through this thread :
Regarding the warning message you can maybe replace your "YourWebsite\components\com_hikashop\controllers\checkout.php" file by the following...
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #121706
by Ronon
Replied by Ronon on topic Problem with HikaShop Business license
Hey, it worked perfectly, no longer get the error. Thank you very much!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds