- Posts: 187
- Thank you received: 10
attach invoice plugin questions
13 years 1 month ago #120835
by zebrafilm
attach invoice plugin questions was created by zebrafilm
When it was just available I bought the attach invoice (PDF) plugin.
First of all I don't see it in my subscriptions so can't download again and I was wondering if anything changed on it.
I have reported some bugs (like middle name missing) so I would assume there could be updates.
Can't find any release notes, version info etc.
The plugin itself does not have a version numbering either.
Please enlighten me.
First of all I don't see it in my subscriptions so can't download again and I was wondering if anything changed on it.
I have reported some bugs (like middle name missing) so I would assume there could be updates.
Can't find any release notes, version info etc.
The plugin itself does not have a version numbering either.
Please enlighten me.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #120904
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic attach invoice plugin questions
There is no subscription on plugins so that's normal that you don't see it there and the download of the plugin is limited to 1 month after the order to avoid abuses. I encourage you to keep a copy of it on your end. And if you need it again, please using our contact form to request it and specify your order number.
We don't have a changelog for it either nor change the version number sicne it's not meant to be updated much once created and that the bugs get fixed.
We don't have a changelog for it either nor change the version number sicne it's not meant to be updated much once created and that the bugs get fixed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #120909
by zebrafilm
Replied by zebrafilm on topic attach invoice plugin questions
Thanks but that leaves the most important question unanswered. How and when do I know if I need to pay/get a new version.
My one is from may 2013. Would be good to make a plugin corner on the forum for it?
My one is from may 2013. Would be good to make a plugin corner on the forum for it?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #120952
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic attach invoice plugin questions
There is no need to update the plugin if you don't have any problem with it. We won't add anything to it and as far as I know there are no more bugs in it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds